This week at the FAM I did a lot of organizing. Before I started, Daniel kindly helped me bring up another large table and fix the lights to create a work station to spread out. Now that the portfolios are organized into several larger groups, I am working on organizing those larger groups into smaller categories. This week I did the "People" category- I separated it into individuals and also groups of people. Then I took each of those groups and matched the copies together as well as collected the similar themes together.
In addition to the organizing, I counted out an approximate number of prints in the "People" prints and drawings. I also counted approximately how many original prints and drawings there were. In total about 200 individual prints and drawings and 400 prints and drawing in that category in total. Next week I will continue organizing the sections I have not done yet, as well as continue the counting.
Here is a picture of my workstation and the lovely view out into the courtyard of the museum.
More to come!
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment