Hi everyone,
Today I turned in the artist biographies I have been working on to Kristina, my supervisor. I wasn't able to find any information on Ludwig Reiner, except that his name is the same as a European shoe company. I could also only find out that the Allan R. Crite piece was given to Carl and Rosamund Pickhardt by historical author Edwin Prince Booth, but nothing on the artist. One resource that I used to find information was an encyclopedia of artists, a resource that I had not known existed before.
There was another artist whose handwriting no one could read. Her name appears to be Fermima Durr, but no records on her were found. So, I researched for similar names, but could not find anything either. So I guess, if you want to be a famous artist, make sure you write legibly!
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment